problem with stoozing.com website

Options
Hi am i the onlt person having problems registering with the above site, i fill in the registration recieve the email with a link to select or paste into my browser, then nothing happens have tried 4 times in 2 months same result every time, there is no way to contact the site, to let them know of this problem as only registerd users can post, any ideas before i run out of email addresses

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    Options
    lopbri wrote: »
    Hi am i the onlt person having problems registering with the above site, i fill in the registration recieve the email with a link to select or paste into my browser, then nothing happens have tried 4 times in 2 months same result every time, there is no way to contact the site, to let them know of this problem as only registerd users can post, any ideas before i run out of email addresses
    I've let the site's owners know of your problem.
  • lopbri
    Options
    thanks Yorkshireboy, was hoping someone from there would help i reconize a few of the names here ta
  • Clariman
    Clariman Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry to hear that lopbri. Yorkshireboy alerted me to your post here. Stooz (the other co-owner) deals with most of the technical stuff, so he would be in a better position to look at it than me. Your problem doesn't ring a bell with me. We have previously had problems with users whose ISP is AOL because of the way AOL dynamically changed IP addresses. Stooz won't be able to look at it during the day but will over the weekend. If anyone else has had the same problem please let me know. You can reach me. My address on the stoozing website is my MSE username at stoozing.com.
    Author of the first Stoozing FAQ on the Internet and Creator of the SOA & Snowball calculators at Lemonfool.co.uk
  • lopbri
    lopbri Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    If it helps my isp is orange,never had any trouble before
  • I have exactly this issue. I'm with Virgin Media (cable). Also tried from work with no joy...

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport