🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

I know probably the wrong place but want to thank you all!!

Options
I want to thank all my comping friends because without you lot I wouldnt have got this many thanks, just looked today at my thanks and want to thank you all. THANKYOU :beer: :D
you are all the lovliest people on the boards
to be updated:;)

Comments

• enigmaL
    enigmaL Posts: 1,451 Forumite
    Options
    Another one for you wokkies:rotfl:
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Added one too :)
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • wokkies
    wokkies Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    but honestly i want to say you are all the lovliest lot i have ever met, well since i understood when someone put 'please check the thanks' and i used to be offended, now i know it means check the thanks because it means you have entered if you have thanked the person:rotfl:
  • elizabethp
    elizabethp Posts: 76,398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done on all them thanks, another one from me too :)
    Liz xx
  • wokkies
    Options
    i'm wafling now, must be that tesco wine on grabbit for a litre:rotfl: thanks all again:D
  • runragged_2
    Options
    wokkies wrote: »
    when someone put 'please check the thanks' and i used to be offended, now i know it means check the thanks because it means you have entered if you have thanked the person:rotfl:

I am SO GLAD I'm not the only one who took a while to figure out what that meant!! :o:o :j
    :):D Tightwad. And proud of it! :D:)
  • wokkies
    Options
    runragged wrote: »
    I am SO GLAD I'm not the only one who took a while to figure out what that meant!! :o:o :j
    :o I used to be so offended by it:rotfl:
  • kfer_kaz
    kfer_kaz Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    Options
    wokkies wrote: »
    i'm wafling now, must be that tesco wine on grabbit for a litre:rotfl: thanks all again:D
    :rotfl: I was thinking to myself whilst reading your posts, I bet wokkies had a few and feeling all sentimental. That's the way I get when I've had a few.:rotfl:
    2008 won £5119.04 :j
    2009 won so far £0:rotfl:
    All together now..........
    Always look on the bright side of life :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • wokkies
    Options
    and while i'm under the alcohol influence i must say iwhen kipper an black saturn, monsiur espargent,al mac, fluffy nit and all the others thank me I feel a warm feeling, cos i know i have posted a comp they havent:rotfl:
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    Options
    This is a lovely, friendly board. Congrats on all those thanks. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income