Can someone please help

Options
I had a unfortunate accident with liquid and a mobile phone at the weekend. Phoned my insurers yesterday and am covered under accidental. They advised the loss adjuster needed to ring me back within the next 24-48 hours. I have spoken to them today, well the lady who books the appointments and the first phone appointment available is next Monday, 6 days after my first call!! I find this completely unacceptable, is this normal practice??

Many thanks

Comments

• rudekid48
    rudekid48 Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Run up to xmas, iPhone 7 out, new android phones being released - I imagine there's a lot of "accidental" phone related claims for them to process right now ;)
    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
  • pippyling
    Options
    Its via my home insurance and not after the latest just a replacement of what I've got.....
  • rudekid48
    rudekid48 Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Didn't mean you, just offering potential reason for your wait...
    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Do you live in an area that has been affected by the recent floods?
  • csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    bare in mind claiming on your home insurance your premiums will go up and you have to declare this in future home insurance renewals.

Do you have excess to pay as well?
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport