CUrrys complaint

Options
Hi Everyone,

Were having a kitchen fitted and stupidly bought items from Currys as they were the cheapest. What an awful company. We've had to chase items not delivered on time, have items which they say are out of stock (but are still listed on their website for sale with delivery in 7 days) and now have an issue that a cooker hood/extractor has come and there's an issue with it - a part that attaches at the front has the clips the wrong way round so you cant attach it.

I've called and called them, emailed and sent a Facebook message but I either get passed round the houses or ignored. The kitchen fitters are in this week and all I'm trying to get out of them is whether or not they need to send or full replacement hood or just the aaprt that is faulty.

Can anyone help? Is there a direct number to a line that actually helps people?!

Comments

• Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    What have Curry's actually said? You normally have a few choices with them. If just a part can be replaced then the manufacturer can send that out, if not or you are not happy with that you can request a replacement or refund. Also for cosmetic problems (which doesn't appear to be applicable here but worth noting for future reference) then Curry's normally offer a partial refund around 10% to keep the item if that's what you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure