Clydesdale Bank Loan PPi

Options
Hi all, i have recently received a letter from CB saying my complaint in 2013 wasnt dealt with correctly. I called yesterday, 2 be told i would be called back. I wasnt. I then called today, they called me back to confirm my address then said Bye and will ring me soon.

Bit of a poor show at CC.

My loan was in 98/99 for around £3/4g. I was 18 at the time in a trainee hairdressing position. The loan dragged on for years going up n up. Finally paid off around 2007/8 about £7g. I have nothing paperwork wise so cant be certain on details.

I worked next door to the branch, i applied to use it on a holiday for my partner and I. As a young one i wasnt in any rush as the holiday was 1year off. The lady called me everyday at my work and home even though i worked literally next door. She really stalked me.

Eventually i went in and she had lots of paperwork laid out on the table and told me sign these now and if you dont you wont get it.
So i did. It haunted me for years. Im certain some form of insurance was mentioned but as a first timer i was pretty unsure on what it was.

I was shocked at the letter this week, it pretty much said were where wrong, sorry please contact us. Now they just so cant be bothered to deal with me.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I wouldn't worry. By the sounds of it, they will ring you soon.
  • giveitabash
    Options
    these jokers got fined big time if i remember correctly a few years back. so be careful with them.
  • jaynemacdonald1979
    Options
    Iv heard nowt from them since. Going to call again tomorrow. Im certain ppi was on the loan. Really wasnt expecting any further contact as they told me they had deleted all my paperwork from those days. Now they have annoyed me. But i shall be careful thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure