Wickes kitchen complaints

Options
Does anyone know what is the best way to escalate a complaint with Wickes?
The kitchen designer has made a mistake when ordering the units and he's refusing to do anything to put things right.
I've spoken to the store manager and the kitchen customer service but nobody is willing to help.
Any tips on how to escalate to get this sorted?

Comments

• Furts
    Furts Posts: 4,474 Forumite
    Options
    The lack of help suggests Wickes believe they are not responsible. Of course, this could be a bluff, or default setting.

What is the mistake, and is it an item the customer was meant to check, and confirm, before items progressed?
  • springer211
    Options
    Furts wrote: »
    The lack of help suggests Wickes believe they are not responsible. Of course, this could be a bluff, or default setting.

What is the mistake, and is it an item the customer was meant to check, and confirm, before items progressed?
    Default setting I'd say.
    It's not really a matter of opinion, it's about measurements. He took some measurements wrong, but I'm pleased to say that someone just called me back and genuinely helped.
    But the store have behaved appallingly. Once the kitchen is sorted I will be making a stinking complaint (and a thank you for the guy who helped as well, merit where it's due).
    Sadly with Wickes kitchen design service once they get your money you are on your own. Not a surprise, while we were leaving the store, another designer was shouting to a customer who had made an order and wanted to change something, so not an isolated case.
    Quality, price, delivery all good (very helpful delivery guys), but the store staff are a big let down, at least the one I used.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure