Gitdog will now graciously accept your apologies

For all the unfounded slurs on his good character over the years he has been gracing this site with his much maligned presence.

aczui0.jpg

Or in other words, he may still be an @rse, but he's now an officially certificated gold plated @rse.

We are very happy tonight.:D
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.

Comments

• mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Well done Gitdog

There is no need to look embarrassed by the fact you managed it, we all know your still street.
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Well done Gitdog :T:T:T:T:T:T Hope you got a nice treat from the human .
  • Why am I thinking there should be a thought bubble with the words Rashin' fashin' Rick Rastardly a la muttley?
  • Woohoo! Well done Gitdog! :D
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Well done Gitdog! Keep up the good work :beer:
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,658 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    mellymoo74 wrote: »
    Well done Gitdog

There is no need to look embarrassed by the fact you managed it, we all know your still street.
    Melly
    You've hit the nail on the head!

Gitdog does look embarrassed. :rotfl:

Well done gitdog (and Mum too). :T
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 November 2016 at 12:00PM
    240_F_113588355_QWvPas39T9verTDpMYEM5s1tDlrmtxx9.jpg

il_340x270.1081512753_hmu7.jpg
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,682 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 November 2016 at 1:29PM
    So to summarise:
    Walking to heel outdoors at 3 paces - luckily it was too dark for the assessor to fully see what he was up to. And our "fast" pace apparently meant we missed the bus. Although on the positive side he failed to eat the passing joggers. Which clearly outweighed any other shenanigans.

Walking to heel off lead round cones in two directions in a room full of dogs. This may have involved a sardine biscuit shoved up his nostril when the assessor wasn't looking. And a spot of unplanned playing with the cones in passing.

Recall the dog while walking so he joins you at heel - his piece de resistance. Much amazement from all spectators that he broke into a run. *This may have been because I was surreptitiously bashing his head with his toy to wake him up for the 5 minutes he was waiting for his turn.*

Send to bed - this was a semicircular somewhat meandering send rather than the direct route favoured by all the other dogs, and was carried out at the pace of a particularly slow funeral march.

Emergency stop - this does rather depend on your definition of an emergency but the general agreement was that it was fairly speedy "for him."

Two minute stay - not an issue, once he'd overcome his aversion to sticking his nethers on a cold floor. Again aided by more sardine biscuits. The assessor did comment on why he was pointing in a completely different direction to all the other dogs who were gazing faithfully at their owners. That'll be because he's Gitdog.

Food manners - this may have required more than one of the standard attempts but in his defence the assessor did have a pocket full of something really tasty smelling.

Examination of Gitdog by assessor - he does like a fuss. A quick belly rub and he's anyones. :)
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    SessionPreviewImage1_zpsykqw1ctz.jpg
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 November 2016 at 4:23PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^. Brilliant!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport