2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    New Campaign that I wont be applying for :Samsung Galaxy Gear
    Campaign info

The Gear 360 is the perfect companion for anyone who loves to share life as it happens. Explore its features and capture your own personal experiences in 360 degrees, then share those pictures and videos using your smartphone.

The Gear 360 is not available in most stores yet, so the world is anxiously awaiting those sneak peeks. That’s where you come in. By writing online reviews on selected web shops, showing off your pictures and videos (e.g. on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube), and sharing your thoughts on user blogs, you can offer the first look at the Gear 360 while being one of the first to try out the device.

ATTENTION:

During subscription for candidacy, no deposit is requested. After the subscription period is closed, a pre-selection will be made. This temporary selection will hold a number of candidates that fit the consumer profile for the Samsung Gear 360. An email will then be sent to those candidates, containing a link to the payment screen where we request the £175.00 deposit. The first 150 candidates from the pre-selection who successfully make a deposit are automatically selected for the campaign and will receive the Samsung Gear 360 device at their home. A confirmation email of final selection will be sent following registration.

If you wish to return your device after the campaign, you can send it back to us free of charge and your deposit will be refunded

For more info please read our terms and conditions.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    New Campaign that I wont be applying for :Samsung Galaxy Gear
    Campaign info

The Gear 360 is the perfect companion for anyone who loves to share life as it happens. Explore its features and capture your own personal experiences in 360 degrees, then share those pictures and videos using your smartphone.

The Gear 360 is not available in most stores yet, so the world is anxiously awaiting those sneak peeks. That’s where you come in. By writing online reviews on selected web shops, showing off your pictures and videos (e.g. on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube), and sharing your thoughts on user blogs, you can offer the first look at the Gear 360 while being one of the first to try out the device.

ATTENTION:

During subscription for candidacy, no deposit is requested. After the subscription period is closed, a pre-selection will be made. This temporary selection will hold a number of candidates that fit the consumer profile for the Samsung Gear 360. An email will then be sent to those candidates, containing a link to the payment screen where we request the £175.00 deposit. The first 150 candidates from the pre-selection who successfully make a deposit are automatically selected for the campaign and will receive the Samsung Gear 360 device at their home. A confirmation email of final selection will be sent following registration.

If you wish to return your device after the campaign, you can send it back to us free of charge and your deposit will be refunded

For more info please read our terms and conditions.

Another one that requires money. 😔. I haven't been selected for the tefal one either as I haven't invited the 10 friends oh well.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Another one that requires money. 😔. I haven't been selected for the tefal one either as I haven't invited the 10 friends oh well.

Hi

I got the same email. Will give it a miss and save £175.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Briezzee
    Options
    Interesting you had a phone call to get you to apply as some of us who have been selected can't seem to get a response on the phone! The Tefal has supposedly been dispatched, but no tracking and FaceBook and Messenger haven't been replied to either. Getting a little concerned now. Going to try contacting Tefal if I haven't received a response today.
    Back to the OP, I think a thread for Insiders is a great idea, if I ever take part in another campaign that is!
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone taking them up on the latest offer to spend £599 to test a Samsung Galaxy Book?
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone taking them up on the latest offer to spend £599 to test a Samsung Galaxy Book?

No, its another one where you have to spend or secure a credit card. Too much hassle.
  • Mithr
    Mithr Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 18 July 2017 at 4:17PM
    Options

Thought I'd give it a go. I had some money earning very little interest and wanted to try out a laptop/tablet hybrid thing for a while. If they screw me around I figure the ebay price of a second hand one that's basically brand new can't be much less than that.

I shall update with how I find it (and hoping I didn't make a stupid mistake in doing so. It's on credit card at least so I can cancel if the thing never shows up ;) )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure