Leef ibridge - hopeless, refund chances?

Options
In Feb this year 2016 my hubby bought me ( as requested!) a Leef ibridge to use with my iPhone 6s.

It's been hopeless from day one.

I've tried help etc, no luck.

Stupidly, I forgot to follow up quickly , I've asked leef for a refund under their 5 year guarantee, do you think there's a chance they'll give it to us, or am I better trying to pursue this via Amazon?

Any thoughts welcome and appreciated!

Comments

• pinkshoes
    pinkshoes Posts: 20,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Amazon are generally very good at returns for faulty products, so worth a try.

You have no contract with Leef if it was bought from Amazon.
    Should've = Should HAVE (not 'of')
    Would've = Would HAVE (not 'of')

No, I am not perfect, but yes I do judge people on their use of basic English language. If you didn't know the above, then learn it! (If English is your second language, then you are forgiven!)
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry for being off-topic but I was wondering what sort of problems you have been having with the iBridge? I bought one myself a couple of months ago and have been very impressed with mine. I found it easy to set up and intuitive to use. I mainly use it for viewing films on my small capacity iPad and it seems to play practically any format. Perhaps yours is just plain faulty? Sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with yours.
  • jessegee
    jessegee Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Miro, I'm glad to hear it worked for you, I've read similar posts on other forums, and in a nutshell, iPhones seem to have trouble, installation, transfer, losing, finding and playing data.

Have you tried yours on an iPhone?
  • jessegee
    jessegee Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    pinkshoes wrote: »
    Amazon are generally very good at returns for faulty products, so worth a try.

You have no contract with Leef if it was bought from Amazon.

I completely understand how tedifying it is to witness poor grammar, gotta luv ya !
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jessegee wrote: »
    I completely understand how tedifying it is to witness poor grammar, gotta luv ya !

Eh ... the person you quoted was just pointing out that your contract was with Amazon - so why the snarky comment??

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Miro, I'm glad to hear it worked for you, I've read similar posts on other forums, and in a nutshell, iPhones seem to have trouble, installation, transfer, losing, finding and playing data.

Have you tried yours on an iPhone?

Yes, worked just as well on my iPhone after installing the app...music and film worked like a dream!
  • societys_child
    societys_child Posts: 7,110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 31 October 2016 at 12:57PM
    Options
    :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ah,
    (@tedifying). For Fans and Followers of everything TED.
    . . . still don't "get" it
    :rotfl:
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ah,

. . . still don't "get" it
    :rotfl:
    Hi

Neither did I - but look at Pinkshoes signature - they make some reference about grammar - suspect OP thought they were complaining about their grammar ...

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure