Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

The Big Challenge - Presents for sick children (suffering from cancer, leukemia)

Options
Dear forum members,

I have commit myself to run (as a rookie) a (first) marathon. I have never run anything even close to this.

With the money raised we will buy presents and roses. With those presents we go to hospitals and give them to children who suffer the most. We also give a rose to their mamas as a symbol of courage and hope. With this we try to make their life a bit brighter, even if it is for just a moment.

When I was six I spent three months in hospital due to a combination of a brain tumor and meningitis. I was lucky I survived and now exactly 30 years later I decided to do something back for the comunity.

The fundraiser is going well and ever since I posted the fundraiser I have been able to collect 900 euro; Could you please join my effort, it is very much appreciated; I have several awards for my sponsors. I will post personal pictures of the children and gifts with your thank you's attached, I also run the marathon with your name on my shirt and post it on forums

You can visit my fundraiser page here :
startsomegood.com/thebigchallenge

I have also a blog where you can find my daily progressions, tips and stories in my way to the marathon :)
mychallenge.support

I thank you a lot for your support
Giovanni :T

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business