Strange info on jacket bought in market

Options
Not really a Praise, Vent or Warning, more a Laugh, although trying to figure out the meaning of the 4th paragraph is giving me a headache.

On holiday recently, I bought a waterproof jacket in a market. No complaints about the jacket, but the information tag that came with it is very puzzling. It's written in pigeon English and obviously words picked from spell-checker, but some of it defies translation. I've noted it out below:

“There is an elegant style as well as high-grade quality in the clothes what have adopted the refined materials.

We designed clothing to be comfortable and durable with natural fabrics and cared every detail. There is a comfort to you from the clothes and make the better feeling and enjoying of the life interest for you.

The original fashion based on functional needs and modern patterns.

We needing a kind of business, a red-powder bosom friend. Also needing a kind of strong brand culture what urges their lives to get more perfect and expresses out their emotion.

Our garments are carefully tested for become longer lasting wear.”

Not sure when 100% polyester became 'natural fabrics' or about the long lasting wear of the stud fastenings, but you get what you pay for, and the weather was very wet.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport