We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Thanks Lakshmi7 - Book win!

I received a message this morning to say that I'd won the bundle of Dan Brown books in the Sky Cinema Twitter comp - thanks so much for posting :)

While I was responding to the message, I got another DM to say that I'd won another Twitter comp I'd entered; the prize was a family ticket to see Jeff Kinney, the guy who wrote the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books at Blackpool Tower and a copy of the new DOAWK book. I've not told my 8 and 10 years old yet but they'll be so excited!

And my bottle of Love Hearts Carex arrived today which was a fab surprise - Happy Friday here...

Thanks to everyone who puts in the time to post :T

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.