IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking ticket from CPS its effect to medical student and GMC?

Options
124»

Comments

• yotmon
    yotmon Posts: 484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just realised that they are asking to appeal by day 28. i think im already at day 27. will post by today. will that be okay?

also they also asked for few details: should i write down my email, address etc? because thats what they require for appeal.

a)pcn number and vehicle number
    b- state if driver keeper or other
    c- name full address and postcode
    d- home or mobile number
    e- email
    f- business address if business.

Thanks again!

im just wondering if i dont provide my address how can they reply to my letter? hmm

By paying £2.50 to the dvla and obtaining keeper details - that's how.

Up to you re' supplying them your e-mail address (not everyone has one). Can't see them being allowed to turn down your appeal just because you didn't supply one.
  • toshiba12345
    Options
    well they said they will turn down the appeal if i dont provide.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Don't give them any excuse to ignore your appeal because you didn't follow due process. Give them your address, it's no big deal. Don't indicate who was driving!

Send by email and follow up with one by post - 1st class stamp with free cert of posting from PO counter - tomorrow. Do not send 'signed for/recorded'.

No more prevarication, you need to get on with it now.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Or wait for the NTK if you didn't get this sent on Friday. You have already been advised that was an option.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • toshiba12345
    Options
    thanks all. will update soon.
  • toshiba12345
    Options
    hmm. they said i cant appeal because it should be sent on by the 21th day.

i sent it on 7th of november. the date of ticket was 8th october.

i thought we should send it by day 25-26?

i havent receive NTK though. i guess since ive given them my details, they will send me one soon. :(((
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hmm. they said i cant appeal because it should be sent on by the 21th day.

i sent it on 7th of november. the date of ticket was 8th october.

i thought we should send it by day 25-26?

i havent receive NTK though. i guess since ive given them my details, they will send me one soon. ((

That would be for a BPA operator. UKCPS are IPC operators.

They're suspended from access to the DVLA database currently so, even if they were prepared to do it, you won't get a NtK sourced via the DVLA.

Next in the post is likely to be debt collector correspondence, which can be ignored. See NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #4 for further information - all contained there, nothing further we can add to it.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport