Best credit card for cash back/rewards?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dan83
    Dan83 Posts: 672 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I use an Asda credit card, 1% cash back on everything bought in Asda (inc George & fuel). 0.5% cash back everywhere else.
  • Helvetica_Van_Buren
    Options
    I've currently got a few things going on:

TSB Classic account - 5% cashback on contactless transactions totaling £100 in the month
    TSB Platnum Crecit Card - 1% cashback on all credit card spends up to £500 in a month
    ASDA credit card - 1% at ASDA & 0.5% cashback as advised by others.
  • TheLondoner
    Options
    I got fed up with waiting. Amex e-mailed me advising me that it'd take them up to 10 days to get back to me, and a further 5-7 days to get the card delivered! If only I had the foresight to plan ahead a bit more and get the card sorted out mid september! gah!

I've got the halifax clarity and mbna everyday card - both with 0% on transactions abroad. Don't think I really need two so will probably cancel the mbna amex and replace it with a card that gives some cashback as opposed to none. This is longer term thinking though... :)

Have a good week y'all!
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,637 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    1% for existing customers, too, from 8 Nov.
    I am in my first year so I think I have up to another year of 1.25%
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure