MoneySaving Poll: How does the prospect of Brexit make you feel about your finances?
Poll started 4 October 2016
How does the prospect of Brexit make you feel about your finances?
Three months ago we asked how you felt about your finances after the UK voted to leave the European Union.
This week Theresa May confirmed we'll start the process by the end of March 2017.
So we're asking you again: how does the prospect of Brexit make you feel about your finances?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards