Club Lloyds Vue Cinema Tickets

Options
Just been accepted for a Club Lloyds Account.

Has anyone used the Vue Cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies?

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 September 2016 at 10:05PM
    Options
    TheShape wrote: »
    Just been accepted for a Club Lloyds Account.

Has anyone used the Vue Cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies?

Have you googled for an answer ?

I dont know how the tickets get recieved, maybe ask the cinema or try the meerket movies thread.

Dont the tickets get you in for free anyway ?
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    I think they are e-mailed to you although if you prefer they can send out paper tickets.
  • TheShape
    TheShape Posts: 1,779 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Have you googled for an answer ?

I dont know how the tickets get recieved, maybe ask the cinema or try the meerket movies thread.

Dont the tickets get you in for free anyway ?

The tickets do get you in for free but better to get two entries with the one ticket. It would be a shame for my girlfriend to have to pay for her ticket:D
  • TheShape
    Options
    I think they are e-mailed to you although if you prefer they can send out paper tickets.

I just wondered whether, once I have them, they could be used with Meerkat Movies to get two-for-one entry or whether there was an exclusion.

I could, of course, wait to get the tickets and check the small print but I'm too impatient for that.
  • YorkshireBoy
    Options
    TheShape wrote: »
    I could, of course, wait to get the tickets and check the small print but I'm too impatient for that.
    You can't be all that impatient, otherwise you'd have popped along to the Lloyds website and read the small print there. ;)
  • TheShape
    Options
    You can't be all that impatient, otherwise you'd have popped along to the Lloyds website and read the small print there. ;)

Eventually I found:

These vouchers may not be combined with any other ticket offer.

I did wonder if anyone had tried at the cinema and whether it had worked. We know that sometimes things work despite being against the Ts&Cs.
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    You get 6 or 8 tickets I think per year - nothing stopping you giving one to your girlfriend.
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    You get 6 tickets a year which are emailed to you. Not sure what meerkat movies are but essentially you just use these instead of paying for a cinema ticket so assume you cannot use this with another 2 for 1 offer. I gave two to my daughter and son in law and my friend and I used two this week and plan to use two next week. I will keep my LLoyds Club account for this alone (plus the 4% interest of course).
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    Surely it is a bit mean to ask your girlfriend to pay for her own ticket when you have 6 free ones anyway?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    nothing stopping you giving one to your girlfriend.
    Steady on, this is a family site!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport