Boots Star Gift thread

Options

Comments

• sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Anyone know if there's a mens alternative to the Star Gift Jack Wills? I know they did both last year :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a mens alternative to the Star Gift Jack Wills? I know they did both last year :)

Mens one half price star gift here http://www.boots.com/en/Jack-Wills-Backpack-Gift-Set_1892718/
    2538578_1.jpg

Womens here http://www.boots.com/en/Jack-Wills-Blanket-Scarf-Gift_1865538/
    2538571_1.jpg
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Grabbed both of these this morning.
    I think they're really great presents! :)
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think the description of the ladies set is a bit off, calling it a blanket scarf set is going to make some people think there is a blanket in there.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    I think the description of the ladies set is a bit off, calling it a blanket scarf set is going to make some people think there is a blanket in there.

Why would people think that their is a blanket in there when it states a blanket scarf?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Storck
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Why would people think that their is a blanket in there when it states a blanket scarf?

Because the show material instore has it on onbtwo lines and people only read the top one which says Jack Wills Blanket
  • geegee-pinata
    Options
    Just to let you all know that you can use the 25% voucher on this weeks star gift, got the jack wills set for 18.75 ☺️
  • TJ421
    TJ421 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all,

Am looking to get 3 of the massive No 7 sets but most efficient way to do that is do to at an evening points event so I get 10 of points for every 50, only problem is I haven't seen an invitation or any Xmas points vouchers in the post. Have you received yours yet? Any ideas how I can get an invite, maybe customer services will oblige?

TIA xx
  • Storck
    Options
    TJ421 wrote: »
    Hello all,

Am looking to get 3 of the massive No 7 sets but most efficient way to do that is do to at an evening points event so I get 10 of points for every 50, only problem is I haven't seen an invitation or any Xmas points vouchers in the post. Have you received yours yet? Any ideas how I can get an invite, maybe customer services will oblige?

TIA xx

You don't need an invite. You just need to be aware of when they are on. Either watch on these forums, or in the week building up to the next one Till invites are given out when you buy something in store.

Should be another one in the next few weeks.

When it is on do them as an instore order as you usually get more points than just buying instore.
  • TJ421
    TJ421 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks so much Stork! Will keep an eye out! Sorry to be dim but what is an in-store order?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure