IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Advice please!!! UK parking solutions and TNC parking services

Options
Hi I will try and keep this short and to the point:

-Parking ticket issued on screen by uk parking solutions
-102 days later I received keeper notice from tnc parking services
- I appealed it to uk parking solutions saying notice to keeper outside of notice required time and I accept no responsibility
- received nothing back from uk parking solutions
- received another letter from tnc parking services saying that money still outstanding and their client (uk parking solutions) had not received any response from me (proof of posting obtained)
- received another letter from tnc a few days letter threatening litigation and they are going to advise uk parking solutions to take further action
- I have sent a final letter to both saying I did reply and have appealed (proof enclosed) and I would not be communicating any further and to stop sending threatening letters

Have I done everything ok? I know the advice is to ignore debt companies like tnc but I had to show them I had sent a letter to uk parking solutions

Any advice welcome and if you need any other info please ask!

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,462 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Take your complaint to the BPA, tell them that UKPS has taken 102 days to issue a NtK, your appeal to them has not been processed (send copy of your proof of posting) and they have unleashed debt collectors while an appeal is pending, contrary to the BPA Code of Practice.

Email address for the BPA:

aos@britishparking.co.uk
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • power84
    Options
    Ok thank you for your reply! I will send everything to that email address and see what they say...

Tnc sent the ntk whereas I thought uk parking solutions would have?!

But tnc's letter clearly stated appeal to uk parking solutions which I did and I have never heard back and that was sent 27 July! They have just ignored it!

And since I keep getting threatening letters from tnc!
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    TNC probably do the back office work for the PPC, a common occurrence

as long as you followed the procedures , report them botth and enclose copies of the paperwork, appeal , appeal date and any copies of the proof of posting etc (to stop any BPA queries bouncing it back to you)
  • power84
    Options
    If you mean by procedures I stuck to the dates then yes, the ntk gave 28days to appeal and I sent it off before then.

I am now going to ignore everything from tnc and follow your advice of sending everything to BPA

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport