We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PCM UK Photographic Evidence
OneMother
Posts: 1
Newbie
Hi,
Can anyone help? Have been receiving letters from PCM/ gsL collections regarding supposed illegal parking and have followed advise given on the NEWBIEs thread, however I have got to the point where they actually sent back photographic evidence.
I am aware that their agents trawl this site so would be grateful if I could message someone privately for advise about what do next.
Thanks
Can anyone help? Have been receiving letters from PCM/ gsL collections regarding supposed illegal parking and have followed advise given on the NEWBIEs thread, however I have got to the point where they actually sent back photographic evidence.
I am aware that their agents trawl this site so would be grateful if I could message someone privately for advise about what do next.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Hi,
Can anyone help? Have been receiving letters from PCM/ gsL collections regarding supposed illegal parking and have followed advise given on the NEWBIEs thread, however I have got to the point where they actually sent back photographic evidence.
I am aware that their agents trawl this site so would be grateful if I could message someone privately for advise about what do next.
Thanks
Sorry but your post lacks information for anyone to help. This is an open forum and you can remain anonymous0 -
supposed illegal parking
Did they really say that?
Why are you getting uptight about photographic evidence?
Yes they do sometimes look at this site, but you just don't give away personal details, no regular is going to sort your problems out by email, and indeed that is where some of these unscrupulous scammers catch people.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards