PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Monday 22 August

Options
13»

Comments

• elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    In laws visit went well yesterday. They did not realise how much I had done to the house and were very impressed by the kitchen/ breakfast area. DD and SIL were surprised and impressed by the massive cleaning and tidying I had managed. I surprised myself by feeling so much better once things were tidier and had a place to go.

The fact that lots of boxes had gone from the bedroom and it looked so much better gave me the best night's sleep in ages.
    I had to go out to the bank this afternoon and also pick up some prescriptions - it took two hours!!

csarina

I hope they can sort out getting DH closer to home. I hate the term "bed blocker" as if the treatment they needed was there or other resources available then they would not be there.

It has been too hot and humid here for me to do much and I did get quite a lot done yesterday so am taking it easy today.

Hugs to all
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just a quick visit to say that granddaughter number 6 arrived safely this afternoon, weighing 7 lbs 12ozs, no name yet, throwing Irish and Hungarian ones around still, am ontwin duty at 6 am so heading to bed now...my 2 grandsons are even more precioussince they are outnumbered 3 to 1!

Hugs and good wishes to all.

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congrats to you all MEANMARIE, glad it all went well xxx:j
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,887 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations meanmarie xxx
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Congratulations meanmarie glad baby arrived safe and sound, hope Mum and baby have a wonderful healthy, happy life ahead of them, can't not really with Granny around

JackieO xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport