We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tracking down old fund data
spiderplant0
Posts: 9 Forumite
I was wondering if anyone knew a good resource to find data on old investment trusts and unit trusts.
I have shares in what was originally known as the Ivory and Sime ISIS Investment trust. Over the years, it has been merged, had name changes, ownership changes and share consolidations/swaps.
I'm looking for a list of key data over the funds history particulary share consolidation/swaps.
Also I would like to get share price data over its life time.
I have shares in what was originally known as the Ivory and Sime ISIS Investment trust. Over the years, it has been merged, had name changes, ownership changes and share consolidations/swaps.
I'm looking for a list of key data over the funds history particulary share consolidation/swaps.
Also I would like to get share price data over its life time.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards