🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Full House Magazine

Options
Just to let all my fellow compers know I am in this weeks issue of Full House Magazine, issue 38 on p46. Its an article about some of the competitions I have won with some pixs. Theres a couple of mistakes in the article but never mind. I agreed to do the article to raise some funds for my daughters World Challenge trip to Thailand and Cambodia next year. I hope too it spurs some others on that there are loads of competitions out there to be won.:beer:
Competitions wins 2010

LG Cookie Fresh Mobile with £50 credit, Kiss 100 on FB
.:j

Comments

• essexgal
    essexgal Posts: 2,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    :cool:

Nice one Fabwitch - I shall have to look out for that one.

essexgal.
    ;)old enough to know better, young enough not to care;)
  • kipper_2-2
    kipper_2-2 Posts: 56,025 Forumite
    Options
    Wow cool!

Nice one fabwitch :D
  • claire738
    claire738 Posts: 2,397 Forumite
    Options
    Cool, i don't but the mag myself but will hav a peek next time i'm in WH Smiths! :)

Z

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    thats great, well done, Ill have a look next time Im in a newsagents
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • VelvetGlove
    VelvetGlove Posts: 12,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done! :)
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • nodrog
    nodrog Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • bbsmom
    bbsmom Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    fabwitch wrote: »
    Just to let all my fellow compers know I am in this weeks issue of Full House Magazine, issue 38 on p46. Its an article about some of the competitions I have won with some pixs. Theres a couple of mistakes in the article but never mind. I agreed to do the article to raise some funds for my daughters World Challenge trip to Thailand and Cambodia next year. I hope too it spurs some others on that there are loads of competitions out there to be won.:beer:

OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Im so jealous - I read that and wondered if it was one of us :j:j

fab story and lovely family. Its lovely to put the face to the name fabwitch and i really hope you get the treble(wink wink.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: now everybody will be buying the mag to see wot we are talking about)

Best of luck with future comps

Lizx
  • white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Will have to take at peek at the peeps...Well Done On All Your Comping Wins :)
  • babyroo
    Options
    When i saw your posting on here for your article in Full House, i went out and bought it, it's always nice to be able to put a face to a name.

I've been entering comps for a few years now, won a few small prizes, but not in awhile, so gives me hope when i see people winning.:beer:
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations! Will have to buy it.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income