Ppi from monument credit card

I have recieved a letter today from monument credit card about payment break plan (pbp).it says that i was possibly mis sold pbp and to register my claim to either go to a website,to call them ,email them or write to them to start my claim off.i typed the website into my browser and it just came up for me to click submit claim and that was it.no need for any personal info or anything.the address given is also the correct address for the company that took over minument credit cards too.has anyone else had a letter like this?

Comments

• I had exactly the same letter today 04/08/2016, and like the above I went to the website on the letter to enter my Ref No & DOB, then clicked Submit, got another page saying Claim Registered, they will respond in 8 Weeks. All done in less than a minute!
  • Yes i had to put a reference number in too.was wondering if it was ok and not a scam cos its so long since i had that credit card as it was taken over by another company
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    jantaffy wrote: »
    I have received a statement this morning showing I am in credit.

You might do better asking in the PPI forum - Hijacking old threads in the wrong forum is unlikely to get you the best and most current help/advice and you clearly agreed that you understood not to do this as part of your signup!
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    pogofish wrote: »
    You might do better asking in the PPI forum - Hijacking old threads in the wrong forum is unlikely to get you the best and most current help/advice and you clearly agreed that you understood not to do this as part of your signup!

Why have you dug up a month old thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport