MoneySaving Poll: How much are you worth (or do you owe)?
Poll started 26 July 2016
How much are you worth (or do you owe)?
To answer this question, you first need to do a little sum:
1. Add up: the total value of your assets such as your house, savings & pension.
2. Subtract: outstanding debts - include your mortgage, exclude student loans.
Then whether you've "net worth" or "net debt", vote for your relevant option.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 602.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards