We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
copper lights
jadebabe
Posts: 40 Forumite
Hi , in a bit of a dilemma, at the moment , just bought a lovely copper shade to go over my island unit in the kitchen, and have just realised i have got chrome downlighters, did,nt think of this at the time, do you think this will look ok , or will it look wrong, thanks j.
0
Comments
-
Personal preference really. If your uber-keen to have all match, then no. Change the light shade or spray the downlights with copper spray0
-
You could probably change your downlight bezels for white ones.
Personally, I wouldn't be too precious about changing them as people don't spend time looking at downlighter bezels, but it's why I install white ones now. Fashion is moving towards different coloured metals.Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
0 -
It would bug my husband, I wouldn't notice. In our old house I lived there for years and it was only when someone pointed out the fireplace in the lounge wasn't central to the wall lights that I noticed it. Years I'd been there!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
