Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Danny
    They possibly could ask for more bank statements etc.
    They asked for endless wage slips from us, three different letters from my employer cos im on mat leave. They might even ask for p60 thats just been issused. But it does get put back five days everytime you submit new documentation.
    Our application went in 24/03/17 and they asked for different things every single week. Got our OFFER today 12/05/17
  • Dannysam
    Dannysam Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats!!

That's a long wait, hopefullly ours won't take that long. We have not received p60s for this yet as of yet.
  • Faithshalo
    Faithshalo Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

We put our full application in on 28th April. We have been asked since for 10 more documents. P60's more bank statements and proof of address.. Hopefully that will be sufficient.
    You should get your P60's by 31st May from your employer at the latest. Sometimes if you ask they will issue them.. They will have all been processed by now.

Here's hoping they don't take too long to make a decision. :)
  • Dannysam
    Options
    Did they ask for bank statements going back 6 months?
    If that's the case I will chase up my p60s today.
  • Faithshalo
    Faithshalo Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    They haven' t asked for 6 months but they have asked for extra.. They may come back wanting more though. They also queried a couple of payments on my account and a couple of deposits. I'm just hoping they have enough information. They also asked for a landline but we don't have one into the rented property we live in as the owners found it too expensive to put it in. i'm hoping that won't work against us.
  • Dannysam
    Options
    We have also had to give landline and work number, thanks for the information I will get all bank statements ready to send and also extra pay slips.
  • jordanzoltan
    Options
    Hi all. I've been following this post since we put our application in with precise on the 18th April.

We had been prepared for a long slog and boy are they thorough. Here is what we've been asked for after they original request;

*Deposit Letter
    *Queried a number of transactions (1 each month from mine into my girlfriends account, and then into the deposit account)
    *Incoming transactions

The original broker was fantastic, but since a new guy is now facilitating with the lender it's been sloooow. We have to chase him constantly for an update.

After chasing him again this week he said that Precise wanted;

*Source of Deposit (we had sent a letter)
    *My signatures on my passport, licence and declaration are different (because there's been 6 or so years and naturally it has changed). They wanted a letter with a letter example of each and a statement as to why it changed.
    *P60

After calling him, with now joy, I decided to call Precise directly who confirmed the following;

*source of deposit - letter was fine, but a statement as to where this money comes from i.e. Who from and where did they get it (which turned out to be my partners brother)
    *signatures were different on the letter, needs doing again
    *p60 - this is not issued yet.

Have sent the statement, re-issued a signature letter, and had my work write a letter to explain my roll and contract.

This hopefully was submitted yesterday (by the original agent as we went directly to him) let's see what happens from here.

Apologies for the blahhh
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Although im absolutely over the moon to have our mortgage offer. The documentation that we sent to our solicitors proving where our gifted deposit came from out of my parents bank n in to ours, and even though they have received it and signed for it on the 5/5/17 we have only been told yesterday that they cant locate it. Someone in the building has bleeding lost it. They decided to tell us this at 5 yesterday then closed after we paid deposit money (they never told us before) emailed the director but hes out of office till monday. So fuming how people can be so careless. Breech of data protection act especially when your paying ridiculous amounts in fees.

Jordan sounds like you have everything prepared for when they come back asking. Sometimes if you get on to your employer they might be able to get your p60s. Just be prepared for a hell of a long wait and continuous asking for stuff. And keep on at the slow guy he will soon buckle up thats what we had to keep doing. Hope it doesnt take to long for you. Have you got a date you need to exchange by?
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    So totally forgot to post on here with being on night shifts but on a Friday afternoon we finally GOT OUR OFFER .... eeeeek!!! :j
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    Yay!!! We've finally made it through the dark, endless tunnel!! Haha.

I found out on Thursday that the Coal Report came through and we have a mine shaft 20m from the property we are buying so we have to wait for the thumbs up from Precise that they are still happy to go ahead. Solicitor said it shouldn't be an issue but it's more of a tick box exercise so I'm still not getting myself excited just yet as you never know!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback