'My night at Hell's Kitchen' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's 'My night at Hell's Kitchen' blog. Please read the blog first, and then click reply to discuss.
Read Martin's 'My night at Hell's Kitchen' Blog

Comments

• peter999
    peter999 Posts: 7,097 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    "...but luckily my agent got us on the reserve list the day before"

:rolleyes: We've heard that before !! :p :rotfl: :T

peter999
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    I've been trying the phone-in competition but, and why am I not surprised, no luck so far.:rolleyes:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • icefall
    icefall Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    read your blog, thanks for letting us know the scores you both gave, sounds like an interesting night, seems a pity that when you are there you dont really have any idea of what is happening on the show that night.

still you saw them all in action, including Anneka Rice, I bet she is glad she is out now, she certainly was tonight!
    I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got round to it...
  • SAw you in the background when Angus did his link 0 I too was suprised I recognised you - so you must be famous :rotfl:
    Mind you , you look better on the website - or is it an 'old' photo now!!:D
    Thanks to 'Martinslovechild' :D my quest of Mortgage free by age 50 is almost a possibility! Term currently reduced from 20 years to 6 in the last 2 years - :beer: just by increasing payments whenever possible and now taking advantage of the lower variable rate.
  • NicolaC
    NicolaC Posts: 268 Forumite
    I spotted you... Also spotted you on Holly & Fearnes show last night.
    :D
    Most things in life are beyond our control,
    for everything else there is a spreadsheet
    ;)
    :D son#1 born 04/01/09 :D
    :D son#2 born 20/08/11 :D
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Poor Michael Underwood. My youngest just spotted him on The Big Bang Science programme, shaking tubes of Smarties like marracas (sp!). He said, there's that guy that's on GMTV. Came over and there was Michael Underwood giving it his all shaking these Smartie tubes of sweets. Martin has the Webwise that comes back to haunt him, Michael Underwood has The Big Bang, what about MSG??? Are you willing to dig Martin? ;)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure