Received the offer on one of my accounts for 50000 free listings starting today

Not come through on my other two accounts yet
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D

Comments

• ravenjet
    ravenjet Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not for me this time, which is a shame as I had planned it would be this week and have listings ready.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,201 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have it, but no email and nothing via eBay messages. I'm on another holiday abroad though so probably won't bother re listing things.

Nice to be included though especially as sales have been a bit meh
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,118 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Only have it on one of my three accounts. There is a link on the Powerseller boards, but it doesn't work for me. I have had my first ever return on one account, so maybe I'm being penalised for that. No idea what I've done on the other account

Best put myself on the naughty step :rotfl:
  • charlies_mum
    Options
    It's back again, August 8th to August 14th

Link is

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2350/

I'm only eligible on one of my three accounts so it's not guaranteed to work.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,201 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Link is

I have it on my main TRS account which is all I really need. I used the link last Friday so was well prepared for listing today. I haven't had any email yet- but mine usually doesn't arrive until mid day or even the second day of the promotion.

Time to relist all my stuff in the unsold area!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • goodfella66
    goodfella66 Posts: 357 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Link is

Thanks for the link.

Even though I've not had the email, I still managed to get the free listings via the link.
  • charlies_mum
    Options
    Unfortunately the account I do have the offer on has new stock, some od it MV so last time I thought I would be clever and end everything and relist Unfortunately, I forgot that it would relist with my original figures :o. It took me ages to sort out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport