Advice urgently needed
I transferred a credit card balance to a new Capital One card onine this evening. Everything went through OK and I was able to transfer £1200. However, on the final page it said my credit limit would be £200. Advice is urgently needed as I do not want to incur fees for being over my limit before I have even got the card! If they were only willing to give me a £200 credit limit, then why did they allow me to transfer £1200? I've tried to find an email address for them, but there is only one for suspicious emails. Advice would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards