We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

1…80928093809580978098…8230

Comments

  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    shirley999 wrote: »
    They had reached their quota when I tried earlier, not fair, I only just got in from work!

    Oh so they tell you at least....I should have done it this morning:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Rabbit ? is that fizzy wands?
    Yup, easier to spot, looking for the fizzy rabbit rather than straw thingies :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,731 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Yup, easier to spot, looking for the fizzy rabbit rather than straw thingies :)

    Cheers :D:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,731 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Night all :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    Miller's 8 for £4asda.Compare best against sainsbobs £5.44v£4.
    Need to buy blackcurrant and liq.makes each 27p.

    Thanks savvy sal
    bubbs wrote: »
    Night all :wave:

    Night bubbs :wave:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    So essentially free after APG and cashback :).

    Anon

    Pay £12
    CoS £6
    APG £6.60
    Profit 60p
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    mhoc wrote: »
    some afternoons everything seems to be the wrong side of difficult....

    Just to be on the safe side I thought I'd better book a hotel room for March 2018.Firstly I look at our usual premier Inn and instead of the normal room rate I can often get of £39 - under £50 anyway - its £97 :mad: - its midweek in March, not Easter break and not half term so I've no idea why the rate is over double the normal ...

    Instead I look at Accor and of course the page wont open for me, it just hangs but its done this before, really vexing.
    So instead I log out and go via google chrome and then it opens.

    So booking on the Accor room rate that I can cancel and not pay upfront (its 10 months away and anything could happen) is an added £5 but that cant be helped - at least it is about £40 cheaper than premier inn.

    I put in all of my details. The page then rejects my credit card as the expiry date is January 2018 :( so I have to use the debit card.

    all done and printed off, I just now have to loiter on the hotels.com, Trivago, laterooms and premier inn websites now until the room rates are closer to what I really want to pay or a better cashback offer appears on Quidco or topcashback :)
    Is this in S/ton? If so, what Accor hotel did you get for about £50 please? I still need one for October.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    TONGUEOUTBALLSMALL.gif~c200

    :p:p:p:p:p:p
    Yup, easier to spot, looking for the fizzy rabbit rather than straw thingies :)

    Rabbits....... fizzy ones........ makes a change from buzzy ones eh our bubbs!!
    10
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    :p:p:p:p:p:p



    Rabbits....... fizzy ones........ makes a change from buzzy ones eh our bubbs!!

    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    :o:o:o:o




    :rotfl:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,416 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    Grrrr, sitting here waiting for my laptop to finish updating. Been going 45 minutes already, restarted at 20 past 10 and now saying 44 % :eek: Fair warning for the latest Windows 10 update.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.