Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    you have male
    I am sure that is the title of a romantic film!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:eek: what film are you watching?!
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Hope he caught you out as well:rotfl:
    if there was something in the post i quoted. no he didnt catch me, as i deleted all the quote without reading it. as my message to him is nothing to do with the quote. hes just ignoring me on messenger :o:rotfl:
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    APG yes, but no vouchers in account yet (Yes ChrisV, I know, I know ;) ) QUOTE]

I dont have vouchers either DM, and did my first c&c for years yesterday too
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • zippydooda
    Options
    I am sure that is the title of a romantic film!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    but was Morecambe & Wise in it;)
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    Night all :wave:

I have me some pokemon to catch tomorrow and a clown cake to prep (finally!).

TM, hope you sort your fine out one way or another, though I completely understand the need to pay it and get it over and done with :)
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    yes
    Have still not figured out how you do that, I thought I had it last night, but I didnt, but might have now :)

Speaking of being loved the most, had a strange email from teskies today.
    I did a direct order a couple of weeks ago. It wasnt for much, about £25. I collected it, and today I had an email thanking me for returning the items, and that a refund would be processed in 2-3 days. Most odd. Will wait to see if a refund comes or not, could just be an email error, most probably is.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    London Euston (EUS) to Birmingham International (BHI) is in the sale for only £2 for a child

I might just book that to be on the safe side
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,999 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone have any ideas as to the best place to get fuchsia seeds please?

I would like some fairly dramatic bush fuchsias for the front garden and I know you can get seeds, suspect I might get more choice that way.

T&M? They usually have offers.
    Okay, while it is so quiet, a question for the elite....
    I took out Virgin Holiday Insurance after being sent an email from them advertising £25 cash back. As far as I can see on the T&C, I met the criteria for the cashback. Main criteria was you had to have a Virgin Credit card that I do.
    So.....cashback never arrived, so I call them up, complain, and they say that it was rejected as I was never offered that promotion, so I say I still have the email they sent me. The then say it is up to the 3rd party administrating the offer, and put me over to them. I call the third party promotions company up, they say the will investigate. They promised they would get back to me, and never have.
    Now as far as I can see it, Virgin have the responsibility, not this 3rd party promotion company. I know its only £25, but they have really pee'ed me off. I was thinking about putting a FOS complaint in, if only because that will cost them more than the £25 either way.
    Thoughts/advice please.

Twitter. Companies hate public shaming.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • zippydooda
    Options
    have still not figured out how you do that, i thought i had it last night, but i didnt, but might have now :)

speaking of being loved the most, had a strange email from teskies today.
    I did a direct order a couple of weeks ago. It wasnt for much, about £25. I collected it, and today i had an email thanking me for returning the items, and that a refund would be processed in 2-3 days. Most odd. Will wait to see if a refund comes or not, could just be an email error, most probably is.

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    :eek: Your idea of romantic is, erm....refreshing. :o

Needs must!

:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing