• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Harvested today :)

5307AE11-658F-48AA-9C6E-CA1E09287407.jpg

Fabulous:T:T

I'm jealous....mentally going through the sauces I could be making with those:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well apart from not having a cat the last 4 years , growing up always had a cat, but i think i have developed an allergy to them:o one of my customers has 2 and every thurs i have been snotty blocked nose and itchy eyes:eek: , its got to be them:o

For about 4 years I thought I was allergic to our neighbours dog. Even when our neighbours called in for a drink, I used to sneeze and thought that they must have had dog hairs on their clothes:eek:

Then I realised that it was the Prosecco:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Cant believe everyone missed this, was posted on HUKD as being sold for £49.99 in argos and on argos's ebay page. Hope someone one here got one. I would have loved one as my old inherited one died about a year ago.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-KHH326WH-MultiOne-Kitchen-machine/dp/B00UGEZZYQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1480615004&sr=8-3&keywords=kenwood+multi+one
    pippo wrote: »
    Pleased I didn't see it as I would have bought :rotfl:, but I feel your loss and pain!
    I have 2 inherited Kenwood Chefs and most of those attachments in the cupboard, I use at least one of them regularly but keep the other should the first one ever die:eek:
    I was just thinking about it last week and No1 mixer must be at least 40 years old.

I had a Kenwood Chef which was over 50 years old and idiotically allowed the feet to wear out so the motor blew. I lasted about five days before finding an identical one (though the serial number was higher so a newer one) on eBay. Wouldn't swop it for a newer model especially since you can now get new accessories for them via the web.
  • Picasso7
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Don't forget to claim 'delay replay' if your train journey was delayed.

Thanks silvercar, I certainly will!! May well claim for my boss too as I bought his ticket.
  • Picasso7
    Options
    Lima-India wrote: »
    I'd go in and ask to exchange first, with the paperwork - even could be for same dresses but different sizes? Make sure the exchanged ones have tags. Then if they still don't fit, take those back another day.

A much better idea than mine. Thank you, I shall remember this one.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    For about 4 years I thought I was allergic to our neighbours dog. Even when our neighbours called in for a drink, I used to sneeze and thought that they must have had dog hairs on their clothes:eek:

Then I realised that it was the Prosecco:rotfl:

Well its not that as dont drink it:rotfl: but it only happens on a thurs and these people are the only ones i clean with cats and funnily enough i said to dh this morning wonder if i wil be ok today with my nose and eyes...................no:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I also read that you can gently stroke the cat's back with a damp flannel once a day ....

I'm up for a bit of licking:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Picasso7
    Options
    I'm still loved:D

40B0E65D-C98F-491B-8D01-CC4852B3089A_zpscavul3tr.jpg

2B6440C9-F268-4C9B-A2CF-8FA231488AF3_zpsjwkqp6we.jpg

Oooh. How did you get these please?

I too had some Waities coupons in the post today. May try to use them, though I may just need to buy a new freezer first! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm up for a bit of licking:D

:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Picasso7
    Options
    So pleased I didn't travel today :eek:

It was wise...!!

But the day ended well :j:j:j as I popped into S for the WKD. Forgot the tonic water etc but got WKD and also spotted that the up&go was reduced to 70p! I got two (don't dare use more than 2 coupons at a time) and she kindly just scanned them. I also got the Ecover so thank you to whoever pointed out the double cashback. Forgot the mince pies but I've a conditional spend again for T so may do better to use it there if it isn't pulled quickly.

up&go reduced to 70p in Regent's Road S.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure