Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Good morning all, its a chilly one so wrap up well.

Good morning it is a chilly one 1.8 here this morning.
  • streetlights
    streetlights Posts: 3,577 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everybody, I hope you are well and have a fabulous Monday.
    Happy shopping.
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • durham05
    durham05 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just logging in to say morning as I'm up to date & hi to regulars, newbies & lurkers.
    get well those who are feeling ill or just not too good. Hugs to those who want or need one.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Evening Elite :j

Wow, that is a coincidence :eek:

I had another bad fall around 2 am. Down onto that poor right knee yet again, it bruised up immediately before I even got back up again. Mind you I was on floor for 15 minutes until I managed to wangle a way back up :( Could'nt even touch my knee, surface and just under the skin was so sore, and it was red hut. After 2 lots of ice packs, Ibrufen, paracetamol, codiene, I got to bed and slept at 6 am. I have a health check on 15th so must ask about being referred to Fall's Clinic as I think they show you how to get yourself up after falls. Doctor did mention it to me last year

tweets, BIG HUGS :A You need to look after yourself, then Poppy, then Mum, and your brother is last in line of being in your mind

tweetsdabighugs-vi.gif~c200
    Awwww hope you are ok now? i know easier said than done but try and rest xx
    davemorton wrote: »
    And what better than a pigeon each to play with, well done Bubbs, another present sorted! :T
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: good aint i?
    durham05 wrote: »
    Just logging in to say morning as I'm up to date & hi to regulars, newbies & lurkers.
    get well those who are feeling ill or just not too good. Hugs to those who want or need one.
    Nice to see you posting, hope you are ok?
    Morning everyone :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yankee Candle Advent Carousel Calendar £20.00 from £31.99 @ Amazon
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/yankee-candle-advent-carousel-calendar-20-from-31-99-amazon-2541612
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Happy Monday :)
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Dry out there but it looks as though it's a cold one wrap up warm if you are heading out :)

Off to get a coffee by which time my eyes will be awake sufficient to see you :rotfl: :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 November 2016 at 8:33AM
    Options
    Good morning all

Maxine_Dark_Early.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your fall 3Dogs:o and hope the Falls clinic can give you some support:A

I don't want to get out of bed. It's teeming down, dark and cold. We've been spoilt with this fine October we had:o Just checked the weather and temperatures are set to pick up a little here towards the end of the week:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Anyway the good news is that it's only 6 weeks until the shortest day:T:T:T and then it starts getting a little lighter :T:T:T

http://www.weeksuntil.com/date/2016/december/21
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business