Comments

• hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    How do you get a free travel cot please :eek:
    tia :)

I think the free cot is over now. If you signed up to Emma's diary you could download a £30 moc, initially you could use it towards payment for a more expensive cot from Argos, then it was found there was a cheaper one which Argos sells and they accepted the moc in full payment for that travel cot. I think some people were also getting cot mattresses and other nursery furniture with them.

I was out all weekend so didn't get a chance to get to an Argos. Well done to those who did though.

I think you can still use the voucher towards nursery furniture. Link says expired but there are some posts towards the end saying stores accepting mocs still, but on more expensive stuff.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/babystart-deluxe-travel-cot-natural-19-99-was-62-99-argos-2498408
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 24 August 2016 at 1:34AM
    Options
    i want a henry xtra vacuum cleaner. cheapest i can find is £127.99 delivered. now do you know better. :p
    £130 in tesco after code
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Good morning, thank you for all the kind wishes yesterday. It was as though I'd never been away.
    I think I'm having a bit of a DM effect on the weather be wise I'm back in again today and they've given another scorcher I think.
    It's so dark this morning, I've just been down with Bobby and let him out and we have some solar power lanterns and two of them are still on.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Hope everything goes well today Di.
    Have a lovely holiday elainemn.
    Enjoy Bridport Nannylala, one of my favourite places.

Morning all :)
    Best wishes for this morning, Tweets x

And good luck Di x
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.

Sun is shining and I am off to Wales until bank holiday Monday, hope the weather is nice :D

Di, good luck back at work today.

Thank you everyone :D
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

03P_H61631MS.jpg?resize=247%2C300
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    i want a henry xtra vacuum cleaner. cheapest i can find is £127.99 delivered. now do you know better. :p
    £130 in tesco after code

Can I give you some advice DON'T DO IT!!! I always thought I wanted a Henry oh how wrong was I.
    The first day he was delivered I was so excited, I put him all together and off we went. Well to start with he gets stuck on every corner and if he can't get around it, doorway or bed for example he has a paddy and throws himself on his side. He has no sentiment about your belongings or ornaments , we had many losses due to Henry including two what I thought were wooden ducks until Henry attacked them and they're heads smashed off! He also has a bad habit of dragging himself along the skirting boards and on the stairs were you hoover using his nose(pipe) all the paintwork has black Henry marks. I have managed to get rid of them using one of those Mr Muscle eraser block things.
    But the creepiest and most annoying thing about Henry is that the whole time whatever bad thing it is he has done he never shows any remorse he grins that bl@@dy grin the whole time.
    Henry is like chucky from childs play, don't do it.
    If you chose to ignore this friendly advice I can say only one thing........don't say I didn't warn you :eek:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Seren....
    Have you ever considered the airport lounge pass?
    The mse in me, always thought these were unnecessary and a waste of money .....until I 'bought' one when HE did their fabulous free if offer....now I am a convert, and insist on a lounge pass when we travel, as it makes the whole airport experience enjoyable, rather than the chore that I always thought it was.
    Even my DH, who is 'tighter than tight', loves them too.
    We certainly get our moneys worth, and it is so peaceful and relaxing....cant recommend them enough.

Thanks - I will take a closer look at these x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Kmet
    Kmet Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone. I have £6 off £30 waitrose coupon. Is it worth using? Any ideas for how best to use it? Thanks x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    How do you get a free travel cot please :eek:
    tia :)
    Ye sorry over now :(
    Kmet wrote: »
    Morning everyone. I have £6 off £30 waitrose coupon. Is it worth using? Any ideas for how best to use it? Thanks x

Not found anything yet but it will be worth using :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can I give you some advice DON'T DO IT!!! I always thought I wanted a Henry oh how wrong was I.
    The first day he was delivered I was so excited, I put him all together and off we went. Well to start with he gets stuck on every corner and if he can't get around it, doorway or bed for example he has a paddy and throws himself on his side. He has no sentiment about your belongings or ornaments , we had many losses due to Henry including two what I thought were wooden ducks until Henry attacked them and they're heads smashed off! He also has a bad habit of dragging himself along the skirting boards and on the stairs were you hoover using his nose(pipe) all the paintwork has black Henry marks. I have managed to get rid of them using one of those Mr Muscle eraser block things.
    But the creepiest and most annoying thing about Henry is that the whole time whatever bad thing it is he has done he never shows any remorse he grins that bl@@dy grin the whole time.
    Henry is like chucky from childs play, don't do it.
    If you chose to ignore this friendly advice I can say only one thing........don't say I didn't warn you :eek:

Morning Di :D
    This was suppose be quotes with that ^ dunno what happened:eek:
    Glad you got on ok x
    This made me laugh:rotfl::rotfl:
    Think you will find Zippy loves Henry he must need a new one:p
    I always used Henry at work , i like henry but now because of my arm he is too heavy so ii use a lift away and they are brill:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure