Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Never mind sunflower and Di maybe another time :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    bubbs wrote: »

Good afternoon ..bubbs you do make me laugh:rotfl::rotfl:..that isn't a great picture you have painted of yourself with that description ...feeling sorry now for Mr bubbs

No cooking for me tonight as off out for a friends birthday ..a fish and chip supper and such a lovely evening to be going out :T

Well its true i do snore, could do the rest who knows?:eek::rotfl:
    Have a nice evening :D its glorious
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    regarding the teenage grunting phase it goes in much longer than just teens - what annoys me is that they can't speak to any other adults but they can spend hours texting, face timing, snap chatting, messaging their mates - the same ones they have probably spent all day with at college/uni/school/work etc

:mad:

:T:T:T Agreed - both DN & DN (who has new chin) spent whole meal with their phones in theirs hands :mad::mad::mad:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    You have been through a hugely unsettling year:(

If it feels right to sell and you can find something you really love then go for it.

I have put one painting on wall so far but decided I don't want it on display for now so it is coming down and going in the loft.
    I have bought mirrors to go up but need to wait for a builder day so he can put them up for me.

I understand where you are coming from because I have settled very well despite the location being far noisier and more built up.

Here is wishing you every happiness in your next move.

V x

Thanks Vt , my oh thinks this is why I am unsettled at the moment, I am feeling like I don't know where I belong and am feeling quite lost, my whole life has changed so much recently, I haven't been posting much lately as I don't want to bring the thread down but finding everything really hard. I went to nans yesterday and got really upset as the calendar was on March and that was when she was last in the house, where have those 5 months just disappeared ?! Bless my oh he said he will do what makes me happy but he doesn't feel moving will :(

I am glad you have settled well X

TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I don't know how everyone's going to eat all those doughnuts:o

I was quite disappointed when I saw it was clothes :p

Happy birthday Sarah, AAU and logie, hope you have all had fab days X

Bubbs I am a little scared ;)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Typical! I've just had an email to say the stuff I ordered is out of stock. :(
    Me too :(
    Sausages
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone.
    Happy birthday Logie, hope you are well and have a great day :beer:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Typical! I've just had an email to say the stuff I ordered is out of stock. :(

Hmmm just checked my email. Yeah no Krispy email.
    Checked Spam. And there it was :(
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Courtesy of Facebook :D

Here are the top nine comments made by sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:
    1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
    2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
    3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
    4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
    5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
    6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
    7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
    8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
    9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Quidco Clicksnap - £3.50 cashback, £3.39 APG in an A v Sains or Morries shop - 10p each :) Can claim 6 from Qco, but would be £20.34 APG if you bought all in one shop!

nnqfxw.jpg

u1pbd.jpg

2x Colgate Minions Battery Toothbrush (EACH) £13.98 £8.00

A v S

2x Colgate Minions Battery Toothbrush (EACH) £13.98 £13.94

A v M

thanks Chrisv
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ILTS :wave:
    Inbox is full ;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure