Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sarahdol, Logie Bear and AAU 007 :D

0e7ee8b19c51f9d051ee81a8facbda26.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o:o

I lost my shopping bag on my travels today - in it was loads of RTC fruit on the turn for my DS's pets & my spare Olympic 50ps to swap with SA in Red Cross Shop...

I had called in to Post Office & got side tracked by my old colleague asking me for everyone's birthdays dates..

Went to meet friend with bowls, went to Bowling Club, went to Red Cross Shop & :eek::eek::eek: NO BAG :eek::eek::eek:

Luckily :D it was back in Post Office ..... so I was then late for lunch :o
    My DS bought along her non verbal teenage son, he is so rude, just grunts :mad:
    My Parents have asked her not to bring him down to them anymore as he didn't speak once.
    Manners maketh man :naughty:

Really felt like saying 'THANK YOU' at him :mad:
    and why has my DS never pulled him up on his appalling manners?

Rant over - Red Rock & a cuppa on this scorching day :)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Just checked my Krisp order gone to despatched at 13.09
    Now to wait and see.
    Cheers Scamps:beer:

Typical! I've just had an email to say the stuff I ordered is out of stock. :(
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    House_Elf wrote: »
    Afternoon Folks,

Started well, by collecting DF from airport. Lovely to see her!

Got another wee sample from the doggie, as the first test wasn';t conclusive. Dashed to the vets. Got very cross because they charged me again for another test!!!!!! Will have to send DH to collect the antibiotics. :o

Now feel a bit unwell. Probably the stress of the vets!

May go on a little womble to cheer myself up. Too much to do here :eek:

HE x

You've been dashing too much and all the stress relating to your dog. Hope the results come through and this time they hit a reading from the sample:). Just try to slow down and take it easy, not easy to do I know :cool: :)
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o

I lost my shopping bag on my travels today - in it was loads of RTC fruit on the turn for my DS's pets & my spare Olympic 50ps to swap with SA in Red Cross Shop...

I had called in to Post Office & got side tracked by my old colleague asking me for everyone's birthdays dates..

Went to meet friend with bowls, went to Bowling Club, went to Red Cross Shop & :eek::eek::eek: NO BAG :eek::eek::eek:

Luckily :D it was back in Post Office ..... so I was then late for lunch :o
    My DS bought along her non verbal teenage son, he is so rude, just grunts :mad:
    My Parents have asked her not to bring him down to them anymore as he didn't speak once.
    Manners maketh man :naughty:

Really felt like saying 'THANK YOU' at him :mad:
    and why has my DS never pulled him up on his appalling manners?

Rant over - Red Rock & a cuppa on this scorching day :)

And another one dashing about on this hot day, slow down Snap and breath :cool: you were lucky you got your shopping bag back :eek:

Silent teens, grunting teens, oh my, I'd have hmmm, I best not say :eek::eek: no excuse for it just downright bad mannered lout :mad: I prayed that my boys wouldn't be like that 'Kevin' in the tv show. Thankfully they weren't as we as a family always did things together, kept them informed of where we were going and what we were going to be doing. Even now the baby (27) still at home joins us for tea/dinner were we still chat and mull over the day :)

Enjoy Red Rock, I've never seen it but heard it mentioned several times on here :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »

I've just gone and checked mine :eek: I've had the same email but they've sent me a code to get 25% off non-sale goods. Errr no thanks, as long as I get my postage back I'll be happy :D

Talking of getting money back. Remember the Lavender Soap, Orla Kiely ? When my order arrived a month ago the soap wrappers were scuffed badly and the cardboard box that the wash ag was in was crumpled up. I had an auto reply to my email and nothing since :mad:
    Friday I decided to send same email again with an added note telling Boots I was very disappointed to think that my complaint wasn't worth looking into. I've had a reply this morning :j. They are going to credit my account by giving a refund :cool:
    I hadn't asked for refund, I was just pointing out the state of the goods and that I couldn't use them as gifts. I would use the soap as I love Lavender :D
    Problem is, they haven't said where to return goods to, the warehouse or to a store :eek: or are they letting me keep these :o

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• altojack
    Options
    Shuffling off to do my bonus on candy, I'm so late today :rotfl:

See you all later X

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello :wave:
    Thats nice meeting people before you go:T
    Hope you are ok as not seen you about much:cool:

That does not seem possible:eek: hope she enjoys her first day
    Happy Birthday :bdaycake:

I'm good, just busy (in a good way). How are you?
    There was the lady I'm sharing a cabin with (only met once previously!), lady I'm sharing a hotel room with in New York, my friends husband, who I obviously already know (he is hoping to scatter some of her ashes off the ship) and another guy that the other two ladies know really well and have cruised many times with, I have met him once before but never really chatted with him on our 2013 transatlantic. It was nice for my friends husband to meet people as well, as he didn't know any of them except me. Everyone seemed lovely, I think us 3 ladies are going to be party animals with our smuggled alcohol! :eek::rotfl:

I think I've missed some birthdays, don't always catch every post when skipping through, so happy belated birthday to Sarah, happy birthday to aau and logie, and to anyone else I've missed. :beer:

I am ok thanks :D
    You are braver than me i couldnt share with someone i didnt know:o 1) i snore:eek: 2 )i might fart in my sleep:rotfl: 3) i may scratch my bum:rotfl:
    Bet you will have a ball!
    For your friends husband going to be very bitter sweet:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Managed to get quite a few of the orchard pig ciders in M today. They are on 3 for £5, plus £1 cashback on each bottle...so 3 bottles for £2!
    It is also worthwhile getting the A2 milk in the same shop, as 2 of these provide 78p overage off the cider.
    Also note, that in M, the receipt just states Orchard pig cider, and not which variety, so I was able to mazimise the cashback and the in store multiby.:j
    Oh and the green redeem mayo coupon happily scans against the really big squeezy bottle that is currently on offer at £2 in M
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »

Me too all that time spent trying to order something:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    I've just gone and checked mine :eek: I've had the same email but they've sent me a code to get 25% off non-sale goods. Errr no thanks, as long as I get my postage back I'll be happy :D

Same here! Funny that the stuff I ordered can still be purchased on the site!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure