Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just amusing ourselves awaiting the arrival of guests so I thought I would see what printable MOCS there were.

On the greenreedem website I found numerous new pledges and quizzes so I had enough points to get 3 of the MOC packs for 100 points each - why did I think you used to restricted to one per week? I've got a calendar reminder to check weekly

Also one on OHs so hopefully these will arrive while the magnums are still on offer in Iceland - I've never used a MOC in Iceland before, are they OK taking them?

Then I had a look at mymail and I printed off the Piccolo baby food MOCs. I've messaged Waitrose to see if our local small store stocks them to save a wasted journey. I got a reply within minutes to say yes they do but to ring to check for stock levels before I set off - very helpful.
    These MOCs have long expiry date of October 31st.

So that's Sunday morning sorted then - B & Q to see what reduced plants they have which might need rescuing and then waitrose - free babyfood, free coffee and free Sunday newspaper - just need some inspiration now as to what to get to make the totals up to £10 :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening peeps. :)

Loads of stuff reduced to clear in T's, Lots of empty shelves though. :(

Did find a few though. :D

6x
    GLADE CANDLE BLACKBERRY
    £3.00 £30.00 n/a £30.00
    2x
    GLADE SENSE & SPRAY HOLDER BLACKBERRY
    £3.00 n/a £16.00 n/a
    1x
    DOLMIO OVEN BAKE KIT CARBONARA 555G
    £0.87 n/a n/a £3.45
    4x
    DOLMIO OVEN BAKE KIT MACAONI & CHEESE 550G
    £3.48 n/a n/a £13.80
    1x
    NESTLE SHREDDED WHEAT HONEY NUT CEREAL 500G
    £0.69 £2.00 £2.50 £2.27
    1x
    KINGFISHER SLICED WATER CHESTNUTS 225G
    £0.36 n/a £0.90 £0.87
    1x
    ESSENTIALS FROM HILIFE SEASONAL CHEWS
    £1.00 £1.00 n/a £0.75
    1x
    WEBBOX SUPER SUPREME CHUBS CKN & TKY 800G
    £0.65 n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    MURROUGHS WELSH BREW 40 TEA BAGS 125G
    £0.36 n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    OH MY GURU COOL RAITA P/TOE CRISPS 150G
    £0.12 £1.79 n/a n/a
    7x
    BARILLA TORTELLINI HAM & CHEESE 225G
    £1.12 n/a n/a n/a
    2x
    KOKA INSTANT NOODLES TOMATO FLAVOUR 85G
    £0.10 n/a n/a n/a
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    No cos then I would get reported and sent on a bucket and spader :)

I sell buckets and spades if anyone needs them!:D:D
    N1LDA:D
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    squigs wrote: »
    I sell buckets and spades if anyone needs them!:D:D

Has anyone ever bought a bucket full of ice cream?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    Hope this works

Our new bull Emyr

2w3xb4p.jpg
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope this works

Our new bull Emyr

2w3xb4p.jpg

He is a fine looking chap:p:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Hope this works

Our new bull Emyr

2w3xb4p.jpg

Lovely looking chap, is he a youngster?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    He is a fine looking chap:p:D

He is indeed. I wouldn't fancy taking a shortcut across his field after dark!

Popped into my little T's earlier and the Pizza Express that they ''didn't stock'' during the glitch have suddenly appeared - but just the smaller ones, at 4.50 each. :eek:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 11 August 2016 at 7:38PM
    Options
    McCain Mediterranean Tomato & Basil Wedges (750g)

Store_8.15px.png
    [Strike]£1.97[/Strike] £1.00 13.3p / 100g Valid until 14/08/2016
    • Store_4.15px.png
      £1.85 any 2 for £3.00
    • Store_1.15px.png
      £1.85
    • Store_2.15px.png
      £2.00
    The SELs have been taken away in several different stores that I have and I was told at the till that this is £1.97. However, I now see still showing online as being £1 until 14th August. I believe the offer has been pulled early and m.com has not yet been updated. However, how can I ever know?!? Whatever the position, I am crossing this off the list as I don't see SELs anywhere. It could just be all of my stores that have this product. The Lightly Spiced Wedges are clearly on offer in M to me. They started the offer later and still have more time to run. Nonetheless maybe there's a slim chance that that's been pulled and they haven't removed the offer labels yet:rotfl:. (In all of my stores.) Anyway 90p is still quite a lot to end up paying! And £1.77 if it really is £1.97 (assuming that is even displayed anywhere) is even more - could pick up £1 (on Tomato & Basil) though, whether they are £1, £1.97 or something else, if they haven't removed the offer SEL in at least half of the APG stores that have any SELs for the product - or at least equal common SEL to any other if they have more than two different prices and all the other prices are more than £1.

EDIT: I don't know why I have had more problems this time when I have used more stores than before! I'd have thought it should be the other way around. However, I suppose, sometimes, the more information you are given, the more chance that, at some point, some piece of that extra information will contradict some information that was previously given. The more you say, the more chance you have of contradicting yourself at some stage... (I'll shut up now as I have said too much:rotfl:...)
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I am sure the cat will eat the spam:p

Lol bubbs, neither of mine would. I have a job to persuade them to eat best beef, chicken, etc. They would do a flit if I tried to feed them spam :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure