Playlist

Options
Determined to crack this but feel like I am getting nowhere on the Internet, so I return (after a long time away) to this site. I have never had a music collection on any devices

I have been given an iPhone 5. Does anyone know which is the cheapest way to set up a playlist? iTunes or Spotify. I am getting lots of advice but it all seems sooo complicated.

I redeemed some Tesco vouchers last year for iTunes vouchers but they expired before I used them. My fault, no excuses.

Is there a simple way to set this up. I have an iPad but no desktop or laptop

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,033 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I think you may do better to repost this in the Techie forum - there are loads of great people there who will help.
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 12 June 2016 at 11:02PM
    Options
    The cheapest way> Go to Youtube and search for your favourite tunes you will most likely find someone has uploaded them. You can then download (using free software) to your iPad then copy to your iPhone all for free.

If that is too difficult for you?
    Log on to iTunes
    Click on iTunes Store Tab and type in name of tune
    Click search
    Buy it

Easiest option> Make a free appointment at any Apple store with a "Genius" who will set it up for you and show you how to do it.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You can make your own playlists and store them on the site, with the free version of Spotify. With the paid for version, you can listen when off line, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure