We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What investment trusts are you currently buying?

Options
13»

Comments

• atush
    atush Posts: 18,731 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am buying F&C,, ICG, Witan, Perp inc&Gr, am considering Murray and Merchants.
  • Shmo
    Shmo Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Thrugelmir wrote: »
    I hold ECWO. Been monitoring the dividend cover. As has drifted down over the past few years. Less than 1x currently.

Think they'll cut the div? BRCI is the only trust that I hold which has cut so far. I think they're dropping it from 1.5p to 1p after the second quarter which isn't too bad but I do regret buying into it so heavily as it has been slow to recover despite the rally in oil prices.

If the ECWO dividend is at risk do you think UEM will fare better? Honest question as I was thinking about dumping the rest of my individual utility shares and putting it into ECWO.
  • green_man
    green_man Posts: 538 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Ha, that must have taken some cojones
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by green_man View Post
    Have recently bought:
    SCAM
    Don't say they didn't warn you

Hopefully these comments are purely based on the TIDM -SCAM and there is nothing else going on I am not aware of with Scottish American IT.?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport