carers credit

You can now get national insurance contributions paid for you if you care for someone for 20 hours a week or more, they need to get DLA mid or high rate care, PIP care standard or enhanced rate or AA.
If you apply and qualify you may be able to get 4 years back credits( to 2012), of course if you already get N.I credits or pay N.I you won't qualify.
Details are here;


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 this Saturday

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals