Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Saver Telecoms Ltd.

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
2 replies 1K views
AirborneAirborne Forumite
2 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
Does anyone know if Savers Telecoms Ltd. of Uxbridge is a reliable firm for telephone and broadband?

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not that cheap when there are 18 month half price offers from plusnet/BT/Sky

and from the web site

Superfast Broadband requires an engineer visit to install. Normally £150
    **Superfast Broadband Installation Free of Charge to all Saver Customers
    Pro Grade N600 dual band wireless Gigabit Router supplied fully configured and delivered upon request at £59.99 + P&P
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • VisionManVisionMan Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a broadband war going on at the moment between the main providers. Discounts to be had! Go with one of them.
This discussion has been closed.