We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Will my card be cabcelled??
antdon
Posts: 232 Forumite
in Credit cards
HI All
I currently am with Halifax (current accounts etc) (been with them years)
Anyway I am thinking of moving my current account to Santander 123.
I currently have a Halifax Visa Credit card
Will the card be cancelled when the account closes?
I am asking this because the halifax card does not charge an annual fee but the credit card with santander does...
tia
I currently am with Halifax (current accounts etc) (been with them years)
Anyway I am thinking of moving my current account to Santander 123.
I currently have a Halifax Visa Credit card
Will the card be cancelled when the account closes?
I am asking this because the halifax card does not charge an annual fee but the credit card with santander does...
tia
0
Comments
-
No. .0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards