We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New balance transfer deal on existing card
bebelbrug
Posts: 23
Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi folks,
I have a card that currently has a balance transfer balance on it (at 0%) It is being paid off each month by direct debit and will be cleared by the time the interest free period ends.
I've received an offer from them for a new 0% balance transfer deal and I was wondering If I take up this offer before the 0% period ends on the existing balance will the existing balance still be interest free?
I hope that makes sense and I think the answer is yes but I wanted to make sure
I have a card that currently has a balance transfer balance on it (at 0%) It is being paid off each month by direct debit and will be cleared by the time the interest free period ends.
I've received an offer from them for a new 0% balance transfer deal and I was wondering If I take up this offer before the 0% period ends on the existing balance will the existing balance still be interest free?
I hope that makes sense and I think the answer is yes but I wanted to make sure
0
Comments
-
Yes. They will both run until their respective end dates. Payments will probably go to the one that ends first, but check this.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards