Best broadband deal for non profit business

Options
Are there any good deals for non profit making businesses with regard to broadband.

We are a community, non profit making business with an advice shop in town. We want internet access for our mums to look up and research in regard to breastfeeding. With being non profit making we are looking for the best / cheapest deals.

Any ideas? Don't really want to pay business broadband rates

thanks

Michelle

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't know if this thread will help: I didn't say it there but I work for a small charity and we happily use Free-online, as recommended by a support group for NFPs and charities.

May also be worth looking / searching on the technie board for recommendations, don't know for sure as I haven't been there for a while ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We had free broadband from a project in our area for 4 months - check with your local info to see if something like this might exist near you. The free ISP finishes at the end of the month but our non-profit group is getting the computer signed over to us. If not anything like that, why not approach people in your area or check relevant charities to see if they might provide computer access?
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • crunchy_with_ketchup
    Options
    Metronet may be worth a look if your useage is not likely to be particularly high. We use them at work (local charity), and only problem has been the fact they only give us 10 days to pay each monthly invoice, and we use the local authority for accounts stuff so.....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure