IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN from CPM

Options

Comments

• Akumo
    Akumo Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you KeithP

So if I reword it to:

5. The Tenancy Agreement is the legal basis upon which the Defendant occupied the property. Within this there is no statement which relates to the subject of parking, and the Defendant relies upon this contract as having primacy of contract over any purported contractual terms asserted by the Claimant's signage.
  • Akumo
    Options
    Thank you once again Claxtome, so I can send the email with attachment to arrive by 16:00 tmorrow then.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,714 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Akumo wrote: »
    Thank you KeithP

So if I reword it to:

5. The Tenancy Agreement is the legal basis upon which the Defendant occupied the property. Within this there is no statement which relates to the subject of parking, and the Defendant relies upon this contract as having primacy of contract over any purported contractual terms asserted by the Claimant's signage.
    Yes, that's fine.
  • claxtome
    claxtome Posts: 628 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you once again Claxtome, so I can send the email with attachment to arrive by 16:00 tmorrow then.
    Yes just send like any other email. You should get a confirmation email straight away I seem to remember.
    Suggest you also copy yourself in the email so you have further proof ;)
  • Akumo
    Options
    Hi

Thank you for all your help so far. I have almost completed the N180 form, I have two boxes left to complete, both on the first page, the first one is titled 'In the' and the second one is titled 'To be completed by or on behalf of,'.
    I am guessing that the 'In the' box is the name of the county court, would that be the name of Northampton county court, the county court closest to me or simply 'County Court'?
    In the other box do I put the word defendant my name and address or something else?
    The form was not provided and I had to download from the website.

I have read the newbies thread and seen the advice given this is why I have been able to complete the rest of the form.

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the best Akumo
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Court nearest you
    Northmanpton CCBC isn!!!8217;t a court, just an admin centre.

You dint fill out the top. That!!!8217;s normally filled for you. You could make it clear you are the defendant.
  • Akumo
    Options
    Hi so I comnpleted the form and now have a court appearance in June at Horsham.

Now need to sort out my defence.

Regards

Akumo
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,020 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Nope, you did a defence ages ago. Now you need to sort out your WS and evidence.

Sounds like you need to revisit post #2 of the NEWBIES thread to see what to do.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Akumo
    Options
    Hi Coupon mad, thank you, yes a witness statement with evidence.

Presumably all I need to provide is evidence showing the car parking spaces being inadequate to fully open the doors of my car making it impossible to load/unload the car with bulky items, and a copy of the tenancy agreements of where I was living (my ex partner is still living there) along with a tenancy agreement for where I am currently living.

Plus a copy of Jopson/Homeguard which has set precedent for this type of case.

All the above should be attached to a letter headed by the following (with of course details pertinent to myself):
    "I, Joe Bloggs, of 23 Acacia Avenue, Anytown, AN1 2BC, am the Defendant in this matter, and will say as follows".

Regards and thanks

Akumo
  • Akumo
    Options
    Hi

Before I send my witness statement off this weekend, is there anything else I need to or ought to include?

I note that IAS has been mentioned as not being impertial should I include this in my WS?

Regards

Akumo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family