Frustrated thrill-seekers to get second chance at bagging 12p Thorpe Park tickets

Thorpe Park is to release a further 4,000 12p tickets to those who missed out last month, after a technical fault meant the theme park's high-profile ticket promotion started earlier than advertised.y...
Read the full story:
[URL="http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2016/04/frustrated-thrill-seekers-to-get-second-chance-at-bagging-12p-thorpe-park-tickets'[/URL]
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Comments

• meltischa
    meltischa Posts: 109 Forumite
    Anyone lucky enough to receive a successful email yet? Just wondering if people have been notified already..
  • So....? how do we get the tickets?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,595
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    For those in MSE Towers the link doesn't work
  • atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,426
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    For those in MSE Towers the link doesn't work

What are u on about?
    There is no link this is only a second chance for the people that didn't get them the first time because of a so called computer !!!! up
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,595
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    What are u on about?
    There is no link this is only a second chance for the people that didn't get them the first time because of a so called computer !!!! up

The "Official News article" is a link which goes nowhere.

That's what I'm on about.
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    So, did anyone actually win these?
  • Starry1981
    Starry1981 Posts: 40 Forumite
    I saw people posting they had won on Thorpe parks Facebook site unfortunately due to the mix up in times I didn't win even though it never told me they had sold out and completed all the steps I had to do so wasn't happy but I received an email explaining even though that was the case I'm not one of the lucky ones to get a 2nd chance......u win some u lose some
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure