Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 April 2016 at 10:07AM
    Options
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Morning.

Can I ask is cos and topcashback the one where we can't use same receipt please
    Thanks fernie

TCB still have their own offers but not many now - in the T&Cs for each offer it indicates if it is a CoS network offer or not. If it is, you cannot use the same receipt. To be safe, it may be best to work on the assumption that any offer appearing on CS, CoS and TCB can only be claimed on each with separate receipts (it does mean you can in some cases get the same offer x3 though :cool:).

In the event an offer appears on Shopit or Shopm (or MSM if they get their act together again!) then potentially you could claim on them and on CoS, CS or TCB but I would think it won't be long before CoS network expands into those too (which would be great, as even more opportunities to claim :)).

Hth

Anon
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    I'm going to need a bigger trolley!

9A04719E-155C-4CAA-9056-1A0649310B4D_zpstizmr5gq.jpg

4x500ml cans for 75p :T
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    henlans wrote: »
    Ohh.. yeah.. it was a quick post as im busy! but wanted to share a bwtfyl glitch that would not be found by other people.

As this was the only one no one was interested in, I thought I would share it with the wonderful people on here.

you spoilt your helpful post by the latter comment. :(
    its not unusual for something to glitch like this, as its become unavailable it should work like the easter eggs when they done the same. but heyho you posted it.
  • henlans
    henlans Posts: 3,013 Forumite
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    you spoilt your helpful post by the latter comment. :(
    its not unusual for something to glitch like this, as its become unavailable it should work like the easter eggs when they done the same. but heyho you posted it.

so says you ;)
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Ohh.. yeah.. it was a quick post as im busy! but wanted to share a bwtfyl glitch that would not be found by other people.

As this was the only one no one was interested in, I thought I would share it with the wonderful people on here.

I may just have to retract my last statement.

I have never had any issues with you but I really don't understand why you post being nice and then follow it up with a ....well no one else is interested so ill just feed you the scraps post.

Just as well we all don't think like that :cool:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • henlans
    henlans Posts: 3,013 Forumite
    Options
    I may just have to retract my last statement.

I have never had any issues with you but I really don't understand why you post being nice and then follow it up with a ....well no one else is interested so ill just feed you the scraps post.

Just as well we all don't think like that :cool:

It was not posted as like that tho :)

as for scraps it was not posted like that, no one was interested in it, so I posted it... but dont worry, next time I wont bother.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all x

Didn't get on here yesterday, was sorting eye tests, sky renewal and school shoes for DD.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    It was not posted as like that tho :)

as for scraps it was not posted like that, no one was interested in it, so I posted it... but dont worry, next time I wont bother.

But that's what I mean , you posted something that might help others ...well done but then you follow it with a comment that puts you back in a bad light, I was actually trying to be positive but there is no point because you don't give a monkeys anyway :cool:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    Morning all x

Didn't get on here yesterday, was sorting eye tests, sky renewal and school shoes for DD.

I'm guessing the school shoes took the longest, took us two days and four towns once for our DD:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • rebeccalb
    rebeccalb Posts: 796 Forumite
    Options
    Morning. Found some hair dye for £1 in a few Sainsburys yesterday. Plus some Scooby Doo figures reduced to 75p in Tesco.
    Sadly the weather is poor again this weekend so no car boot here. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport