HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Options

Comments

• jhonatan
    jhonatan Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    One of you guys, had same problem like me, with money drop to pending and after goes up in credit again? And after request repayment goes again in pending and in a few days goes again up in credit...!? I was doing this for 3 times and now i requested repayment again on sunday and still in credit today. I asked hmrc and they don't give me an answer about this..just tell me security cheks are not finished. Thank you and sorry for my english.:)
  • strong8096
    strong8096 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    been sitting bankpayment pending on 2 of my guys for 2 months, security checks is the excuse but don't want anything from us, just keep changing the date, first it was they take 4 weeks, after that its 4 weeks, told them said that last time, all you get is an oh really, no love saying it for the fun, now they say payment by next week, am thinking another stall
  • Nik187
    Nik187 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello everyone,my repayment was issued on the 10th of this month and I am still waiting,can anyone shed some light! Would be much appreciated!
  • Hodgkiss30
    Options
    Not sure if this helps anyone. I submitted my husband tax return on 30th April, it then got sent to security check and we was told 6 weeks wait. The 6 weeks ends tomorrow and we have been told by tax office that, if no money in bank tomorrow (which doubt there will be) we need to ring them and they will do a 5 day referral this means security check have to either release money or give you a payment date within them 5 days.
  • strong8096
    strong8096 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 17 June 2016 at 11:44AM
    Options
    deadline was today and nothing so will be ringing them
    update, just rang they are sending the urgent referral today, lets see what happens
  • Hodgkiss30
    Options
    Did they say that payment would be released in the 5 days?
  • jhonatan
    jhonatan Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Mr *** Thank you for your online enquiry. We have already sent you a letter about the security checks, on 10 June 2016 and I havwe arranged for this to be reissued to you incase you have not received it the first time. You will need to phone us on 0300 2003310 to make an appointment to see an NES (Needs Extra Support) support. The NES officer will let you know if you need to bring any documatation to the meeting. Regards eContact Team https://www.hmrc.gov.uk

I got no letter...!!!!!! is this? Did someone got this message?:eek:
  • Hodgkiss30
    Options
    "Update" called tax office today as 6 week deadline is up. They have now sent urgent referral which goes to back office. Somebody will call my husband within 5 working days, then they pay out 5 to 7 working days after the call. So should all be sorted with 12 days.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,143 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Nik187 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,my repayment was issued on the 10th of this month and I am still waiting,can anyone shed some light! Would be much appreciated!

Was it sent to you or by BACS to your bank account.
  • Nik187
    Nik187 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Sheramber,just states that a bank repayment was issued On The 10th, and on info says that banks transfers are done via bacs or chaps,the bank have no knowledge a out this payment as of yet! Starting to !!!! me off,I have been patient and I'm losing it slowly but surely,thanks for response
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback