Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• NicNocs
    NicNocs Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting!

:cool: - That doesn't seem very fair, sorry!
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just a quick tip to check your email account that you are registered with SB at.
    I just had an email that said
    "Thanks for attempting a survey.

Our best members earn over 1,000 SB per month from surveys! None of them qualifies for every survey.

We appreciate you and want to give you a 5 SB bonus just to click below"

All I had to do was click the link and was awarded 5SB, also counted towards my daily target :)
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Any quick tips to make target today? Surveys are a dead loss and I don't have the will to keep going with the apps
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,334 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Any quick tips to make target today? Surveys are a dead loss and I don't have the will to keep going with the apps

I'm just doing the apps, managed to download some onto my husbands old phone which I [STRIKE]stole [/STRIKE]borrowed. Also doing SBTV, just letting that run whilst I get on with other things.

Yesterday was bad too, seemed like I was running SBTV and apps all day and night!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £91,758.85 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £88.68 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Ladykernow
    Options

Phone apps, searches and videos.

I actually had surveys today, it's been ages since my last one.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

If you need today for the monthly streak, have earned 30 SB today and don't want to spend anymore time then buy all the entries (3 x 25 SB) for the 50 SB swagstake = 75 spent 50 returned plus getting the streak is worth an extra 75 and the daily total 8 so a net gain of 58 SB.
  • Sweepee
    Sweepee Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Enter NYEfun in the code box on the homepage before 7.30pm for 3 SB..
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    If you need today for the monthly streak, have earned 30 SB today and don't want to spend anymore time then buy all the entries (3 x 25 SB) for the 50 SB swagstake = 75 spent 50 returned plus getting the streak is worth an extra 75 and the daily total 8 so a net gain of 58 SB.

1st day I haven't had a survey, except the days with really low targets when it didn't matter.

I don't see how Swagstakes can help you make your to-do list, since it requires a complete gold survey.
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    edited 31 December 2016 at 10:48PM
    Options
    If anyone else is still struggling, there are 3x 1sb Air BnB videos on Supersonic. Unfortunately they don't repeat.

Also app downloads on RadiumOne, Supersonic and OfferToro and that's target exceeded.
    Minimalist

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

1st day I haven't had a survey, except the days with really low targets when it didn't matter.

I don't see how Swagstakes can help you make your to-do list, since it requires a complete gold survey.

It's not the to-do list, it's the monthly streak and daily first target bonus, if you already have 30 days that's a bonus of 225 (200 + 25) if you make it 31 the bonus becomes 300 a gain of 75 plus the daily first target bonus (today 8), effectively that's 83 extra SB for 25 (if you cannot or do not want to spend time reaching the target you only need to earn 30).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure