JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    enter newlooktime in the code box on the homepage before 4.30pm for 3 SB
  • Super_Trouper
    Super_Trouper Posts: 928 Forumite
    edited 30 December 2016 at 5:02PM
    Options
    I usually leave it a good couple of minutes between game attempts - 2SB per 2 games (1 game = 2SB, play again, no SB, wait 2 minutes, repeat). Today has been funny I feel like they might have changed it to have to wait a bit longer between attempts or it could just be my imagination!
    As mjm3346 said, I also find switching between Jump and Run works. :)
  • so_very_confused
    Options
    Just put a complaint ticket in to PL.
    Usual, completed 91% of survey to be then screened out. Probably won't get any joy but it is infuriating.
    It was on flea and tick treatments, it took an age so beware.
    SCP # 034
    The £1000 emergency fund #59
  • NicNocs
    NicNocs Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Usual, completed 91% of survey to be then screened out. Probably won't get any joy but it is infuriating.

Me too - I've just sent in my complaint....will have to wait and see if it gets awarded - very annoying as it was supposed to only be 10 mins long according to the Peanut Labs page :mad:
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I had the same one on clixsense, also got to 91%.

Clicksense said they won't pay me for it as I didn't get to the complete screen. It took ages as well.
  • Allotrope
    Options
    I have done lots of things over the last week that haven't been credited...an Ocado order (300sb), go compare car Insurance comparison (125sb), level 6 of mobile strike iPhone app (125) and signed up for offer through frugalacademy (61).

At what point should I worry?

Should I submit a request now or wait 5 days as it suggests. Help much appreciated...
  • gran3
    gran3 Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'd do it straight away. On the whole you get credited immediately the rest are just hoping you will forget!
  • parksandrec
    Options
    Allotrope wrote: »
    I have done lots of things over the last week that haven't been credited...an Ocado order (300sb), go compare car Insurance comparison (125sb), level 6 of mobile strike iPhone app (125) and signed up for offer through frugalacademy (61).

At what point should I worry?

Should I submit a request now or wait 5 days as it suggests. Help much appreciated...

I did the go compare offer ages ago and only just got credited a few days ago so some just take time.

Also I got a reply from swagbucks who said that the gift card sale will be running at least through to the 31st December however there is no set end date :T
    :staradmin
    Swagbucks rewards £140 Amazon vouchers. £70 Paypal vouchers £10 iTunes
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
    If you can dream it you can do it - Walt Disney :A
  • Zoel91
    Zoel91 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Hey everyone.
    New on this thread. Is there a new one for 2017?
    I joined SBs ages ago but never got it. Done loads better this year but hoping to try harder next year as I've give up of recent.
    :)
    N - £4531.62/£4655.15 (plus interest monthly)
    T - £1700/£2617.80 (interest free)
    V - £216.89/£216.89 (plus interest monthly)
    PAYDBX2017 #077 - £5408.51/£5532.04
  • Allotrope
    Options
    Thank you... I reported it and they credited me the whole lot, I was quite impressed!

If I make my target today I'll be able to get another voucher which will be £30 in 3 weeks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure